Connect Your Wallet to Dexo
You've created a wallet and got your BEP20 tokens, now you just need to connect your wallet with Dexo and you're good to go!
Check out the steps below for how to connect each of our recommended wallets to DEXO.
To Connect MetaMask to Dexo follow the steps below.
- 1.Open MetaMask and tap on the icon in the top-left
2. Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
3. In the Settings menu, tap on Network.
4. Tap on the Add Network button at the bottom.
5. On the page that opens, type in the following details:
6. Import Token
- 1.Open MetaMask and click on the network selector at the top. By default, it will show "Ethereum Mainnet". Scroll down and click Custom RPC.
- 3.Make sure you've typed everything in correctly and click Save. Binance Smart Chain will now be one of your network options.
- 4.Visit the Dexo website, at the top right corner you'll see the "Connect Wallet" button. Click it.
- 1.Open Binance Chain Wallet and click on the network selector at the top. The default network will be Binance Chain. Choose Binance Smart Chain from the list..
- 2.Visit the PancakeSwap website. In the top-right, click Connect.
Remember - NEVER, under any situation, should you ever give someone your private key or recovery phrases.