Auto vs Manual Dexo Pools
You've now got two Pools to choose from, Auto-Compounding & Manual Pool
With both pools, you can simply stake your DEXO tokens to earn more DEXO or other tokens still, there are notable differences between both pools: Manual DexoChips Pools
- User needs to harvest or compound (reinvest) their DEXO Tokens by themself. That means returning to the site, tapping buttons, and using a bit of BNB for transaction fees.
- Interest is displayed as APR, which doesn’t include compounding.
- Deposits DEXO Tokens to your wallet upon staking
Auto DEXO Pools
- Stake your DEXO Tokens and forget about it, No kidding, it's that simple! DEXO Tokens you stake in Auto Dexo Pools will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee.
- Interest is displayed as APY, which includes compounding.
- A small performance fee is subtracted from your earnings each time the pool is automatically compounded. See below.
Deposit Fee- None
Unstaking Fee:- Varies
All DEXO Tokens collected as unstaking fees will be burned every week as part of the regular DEXO token burns.
This is a good thing for DEXO Token holders because it reduces the overall amount of DEXO Tokens in existence, which helps reduce inflation.