How to Stake in Dexo Pools
2. Select from our various Pools you want to stake in.
Auto DEXO automatically compounds your rewards: any DEXO Token you earn will be harvested and re-invested in the same pool for you.
Manual DEXO doesn’t automatically compound like Auto DEXO. You’ll need to harvest and compound your earnings manually.
Other Dexo Pools let you stake your DEXO Tokens to earn dozens of other tokens. Make sure you check them out.
3. Once you choose a pool, click the Approve button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
4. The approve button should now be replaced with Stake. Click the button to bring up the staking menu.
5. Type in an amount or slide the rocket to choose how much DEXO you want to stake.
6.1 Click Approve button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
6.2 Next Step- Click on Stake to complete the transaction.
Confirm button will change to "Confirming", then once the transaction is successful, you’ll see your staked amount change and the button will change again.
8. You should now be able to see details of your DEXO Staking under the same pool you staked in. Auto DEXO will show a countdown until the unstaking fees ends. The other pools will show a Collect button to claim your staking rewards in your wallet.
You can easily add more DEXO to a DEXO Pool, or move some DEXO to a more profitable pool. Here’s how you can move your staked DEXO.
1. Click the (-) to take some DEXO out of a pool, or (+) to add more to the pool.
Please note that unstaking from the Auto DEXO pool has a fee when you unstake within 72 hours.
2. A window will open. If you clicked the (+) choose the amount you would like to add to the pool. If you clicked the (-) choose the amount to take out of the pool.
4. After a little wait, you'll be able to see your new amount of staked tokens.